Relief from Arthritis pain and muscle injuries
The Science and Technology behind Athru-Derm lotion offer:
- Diclofenac encapsulated in a unique and patented therapeutic system, which ensures effective absorption into the skin.
- Unique lotion formulation that allows for easy application.
- Leaves no sticky residue on the skin.
- No intrusive smell.
Apply 3 to 4 times per day on the affected area.
- Available in a 50g tube.
In an open study, respected rheumatologist, Dr. Ingram Anderson selected 30 patients to evaluate the efficacy of Athru-Derm.
- Patients were randomly selected and Athru-Derm was applied twice a day on a single joint that the rheumatologist had selected.
- Treatment with Athru-derm was in addition to the patients’ existing medication
- Patients were asked to diarise daytime pain on a visual analogue scale where 0 represented no pain a 10 extreme pain
- Improvement was based on patient and physician global assessment
- Evaluations were done at 0 and 2 weeks
- Average VASscore for daytime pain score improved from 5.5 to 2.0
- On Global assessment 70% were much improved or improved, 7% were worse and 23% showed no change
- It was concluded that Athru-Derm is an effective preparation that offers the patient with arthropathy an effective treatment irrespective of the original cause or symptom
- Reg nr: 98/08405/07
- Athru-Derm is marketed in South Africa by Activo Health.
- For further information contact Activo Health at +27 (0) 12 460 9919 or go to: www.activo.co.za